Chefs from nine Trinity Groves restaurants will go head to head competing to see who creates the best new bite. Guests will walk in and out of our side-by-side restaurants sampling these nine new dishes that our Chefs will be unveiling on this night only. At the end of the night, guests can vote for the “Best Bite” and crown the winning chef! Buy tickets here.
For $49, guests get:
- Nine tickets, to simply walk up and claim the bites at the nine participating restaurants (no line to pay!)
- Wine and cocktail samples (only for 21+)
- Menu and map card to guide the walk-around
- The one-night-only experience of being part of this competition with great music and ambiance as well as a photographer to capture the memories
Guests should arrive between 6-7:30pm to check in. At check in, guests will be given the menu and map card along with 9 tickets to present to each restaurant in exchange for the bites. Those over 21 years old, will receive a wristband to enjoy wine and cocktail samples. Throughout the event, guests will vote for the “best bite”. The winning chef will be announced the next day on Trinity Groves' social media.
- Guests that don’t arrive to check in between 6 and 7:30pm will be marked as no-shows and will not be able to participate in the event
- Check in tabes will be set up in our breezeway between Chino Chinatown and Beto & Son
- Bring IDs for 21+ wristbands
- People under 21 can participate in tasting the food and voting.
- Souk Kebab House: Brisket Shawarma - Smoked Red Pepper Hummus, Tahini, topped with Sesame Seeds & Fresh Basil
- LUCK at Trinity Groves: Smoked Pork Tenderloin Slider - Pickled Onions, Arugula, Texas Peach and Habanero BBQ Sauce
- Chino Chinatown at Trinity Groves: Stuffed Asian Glazed Meatball - Marinated Pork, Oaxaca Cheese, Hoisin Glaze Sauce. Garnish: Toasted Sesame Seeds, Sliced Scallions
- Sushi Bayashi at Trinity Groves: Crunchy Surf & Turf Roll
- V-Eats Modern Vegan at Trinity Groves: Vegan Beef Wellington Bites - Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pâté and Basil Oil
- Saint Rocco's at Trinity Groves: Olive Oil Fried “Clam Casino” Arancini - with Fra Diavolo Sauce, Heirloom Tomato, Sweet Corn Relish
- The Hall Bar & Grill: Smoked Picanha with Green Chili Chimichurri, Chard Onion & Potato
- Cake Bar at Trinity Groves: Brownie a la Mode - Rich Dark Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream, Caramel and Chocolate Drizzle
- Kate Weiser Chocolate: Fluffernutter Cowboy Hat - Salted Caramel, Marshmallow and Peanut Butter Ganache